Register Shared Community Resources
The form below allows organisations and businesses to list resources that are available for use by Not-for-Profit Community Groups and Sporting Clubs based, or operating, within Junee Shire — either free of charge or for a reasonable hire fee.
Some suggestions for resources that could be promoted as available for use by other groups, include, but not limited to:
- Tables, Chairs
- Marquees or Shelters and associated equipment (walls, floors, lights, weights etc)
- Portable BBQs, Trailers (empty or with stored equipment), Portable Coolrooms or Catering Vans
- Crockery, Cutlery, Glassware, Linen etc
- Cooking and Food Service equipment
- IT Equipment — Computers, Printers, Projectors, etc
- Portable PAs, Sound Equipment, Stage Lighting
- Portable Fencing or Safety Barriers
- Decorations, Costumes, Uniforms
- Sporting Equipment
- Venues — Village Hall, Church Hall, Meeting Room, Office Space… even open spaces like sporting fields or gardens etc
- Volunteers!!! Many groups have people who are willing to assist other groups with a single aspect of a bigger event — eg you may offer the services of your volunteers to staff the Entry Gate, or cook and serve at the BBQ, or just provide extra hands to setup or pack up!
- Basically ANYTHING your organisation is willing to make available for use by other Community and Sporting Groups
- Please submit seperate forms for each Resource your group has available.
eg: if you have a Table and a Marquee that can be booked separately, please submit seperate forms for each resource.
But if they come together in a trailer, list the Trailer and the Table and the Marquee as a single Resource.
- If there are special conditions on using the resource, include them in the Description
eg: if you have a BBQ available, but the hirer has to supply their own cooking utensils include this information