Work smarter, not harder is SUCH a cliche – but, it’s also the key to success as a grant seeker.
Packed with simple, practical tips and hints from almost 20 years in the grants and fundraising space — this 16-page guide is designed to make sure any time you spend searching and applying for grants, is time well spent.
The ten things you need to know about grants include:
- There’s $100B+ of grant funding out there
- Grants are a low cost fundraising solution
- Grants are not a survival tool
- Grants are just one of many funding pillars
- Grants aren’t for everyone
- Every grant application will be different
- The three things that will shape your grants journey
- There are many places to find grants
- Need doesn’t determine who gets grant funding
- There’s no end of the line when it comes to grants
These ten tips will help you avoid the mistakes that most applicants make — and improve your chances of winning the funds you need, to make the difference you’re dreaming about.
Junee Community Network’s take on the book is:
It’s an extremely well written and laid out book… not verbose, but it gets it messages across in a clear easy to read format. Each topic includes some well highlighted tips which alone are worth grabbing the book… especially at the incredible price of FREE 🙂