If you run a not-for-profit or cause’s social media account chances are at some point you’ve needed to like another Page.
But it’s not always easy to find how and where to do it. In this simple two-page guide, Hancock Media show you exactly how to make it happen so you can follow other causes, partners, brands and more.
To download the FREE guide, simply supply your name and email address when you visit…
Other Free Resources from Hancock Media
Be sure to check out the Blog over at Hancock Media… there are some amazing hints and tips here, that are FREE to read — NO need to supply an email address for these blog posts!
- Eight Steps to Create a Social Media Strategy
- The Three Most Common Mistakes Not for Profits Make on Social Media
- Three ways to measure your impact… for free
- Facebook Pages new feature I am SO HAPPY about
(or How to browse your feed as your Page instead of your Profile)
- 9 reasons why social media marketing is important for your not for profit
- Avoiding Social Media Burnout
- Time to stop believing this social media myth!
(or If you’re not using a scheduling tool, all you’re doing is hurting yourself)
- How to Build Your Email Database
- How to enter (and win) awards in 2022
(and WHY it’s important for your NFP Organisation)
- Social Media Trends for Not-for-Profits in 2022
- 7 Reasons to Run a Virtual Event
- 1 Page Marketing Planner for Not for Profits & Charities
- ALL the dates for your content calendar!
(With important Australian Dates plus a ton of fun ones like “Penguin Awareness Day on January 20th each year)
- 3 Tips for Creating Social Media Content
- How Non-Profits Can Engage Bloggers, Influencers and Journalists
- The secret to asking for donation dollars
Junee Community Events and Info Facebook Group
Did you know that the local Junee Community Events and Info Facebook group allows, and encourages, local not-for-profit community groups and sporting clubs, along with local businesses, to Like the group so you can promote upcoming events; daily, weekly or monthly specials; and other relevant local information from your Organisation’s or Business Page, rather than from your personal Facebook account?
Follow the steps from the above Step-by-Guide to find out how!