The to-do list of an NGO manager is endless, and sometimes we don’t know where to start. We think that “one day” we will be able to get it all done, but the daily work leaves us without time.
The team at Zamia Media each have more than 20 years working for social and environmental causes. They have walked in your shoes and discovered many elegant and easy-to-follow tools that they wish to now share with you to ensure that as your to-do list goes down, your impact and successes go up.
Zamia Media’s Tools 2 Grow Library
Zamia Media provides you with these simple but effective #Tools2Grow:
- a mix of templates
- step-by-step tips
- and recommendations to strengthen the capacities of your organization to better communicate your cause, raise more resources and, above all, learn how to achieve a greater impact.
Items in the Tools 2 Grow Library include:
- Your Non-Profit’s Scorecard to Success
- Writing a Fantastic Letter of Interest
- Writing Your Organisation’s “One-Pager”
- Dos and Don’ts for Founders of NGOs
- Writing Eloquent & Endearing Emails
- Being an Effective Board Chair
- Communicate Your Cause More Effectively
- Get to know your audience
- Impactful Design & Planning
- Tips & Tricks for Speeches
- Tips & Tricks for Donor Calls
- Building Your Fundraising Plan
- Tips and Tricks for Making Your Event Spectacular
- Designing Your Elevator Pitch
- Looking into the New Year
- How to Utilise: Radio Dramas
- How to Utilise: Music Videos
- How to Utilise: Comic Books
- Create a Surround Sound Experience
- Entertainment Education
- Effectively Leverage Charity Assessment and Evaluation Systems
The bolded items above are ones we recommend could be useful for local community groups to check out.
Access Zamia’s Resources for FREE!
Do you want to access all of Zamia Media’s Tools 2 Grow that will make your organization have a bigger impact?
Simply supply your name and email address!