Want to be brought up to speed on effective marketing super-quick and super-easy? Well…you’re in luck!
Tourism Tribe has started a 30-day Tourism Business Reboot Challenge, where every day they are posting a YouTube video, blog post, Facebook post, and going live on Instagram with new content containing a bite-sized actionable piece of advice to help you improve your online presence and business skills!
These little tasks will help you feel more productive as well as connect you with other like-minded operators in the industry.
So far they have challenged tourism operators to:
- Review the ‘About’ section of their Facebook page and duly fill out all the business fields available
- Reply uniquely to any reviews that they haven’t responded to
- Update their TripAdvisor listing
- Update their Instagram bio and searchable business name
- Explore the various ways to use Canva across marketing channels (no need for a design team)
Each task takes 10-15 minutes and the videos and blog posts help you through each one of them!
Even if you’re NOT a “tourism business” many of the tips they provide can assist your local community group or sporting club improve its’ marketing skills
So if you’re ready for a boost in motivation and upskill your business or organisation, join here: